Found at Beemp3.com
(THOSE ARTICLES WHICH ARE NOT PROPERLY CITED OR CREDITED, PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLE FOR THE ORIGINAL LINK OF THE ARTICLES)

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Dissertation (Thesis) Acknowledgement


Firstly, all praise be upon Allah, the Almighty on whom ultimately we depend for sustenance and guidance.


Secondly, from the inception until the completion of this research, my sincere appreciation and innumerable thank you goes to my advisor, Puan Nor Azimah Chew Abdullah, whose guidance, careful reading, constructive comments, support and advise has enabled me to gain a profound understanding throughout the whole process of this thesis.

Thirdly, my countless thanks to Professor Dr. Mohamad Khan Jamal Khan, for his fullest effort as the coordinator for MOSH program. I express my sincerest appreciation for his assistance and cooperation in my pursuit of this matter. My heartfelt thanks is also dedicated to all the lecturers, Tn Haji Ir. Anuar Mokhtar (DOSH), En. Fadzil Osman (NIOSH), Associate Professor Dr. Anuar Suun (NIOSH), Ir. Daud Sulaiman (NIOSH), Ir Nimi Ahmad (NIOSH), Associate Professor Abdul Aziz Yusof (UUM), En. Lukman Wan Mat Daud (UUM) and En. Zahrim bin Osman (DOSH) for their endless courage and determination in sharing and submitting their plethora of knowledge on the various subjects.


I am also deeply thankful to all my friends and MOSH colleagues for their understanding and guidance, as well as irrediscene of cheerfulness and enjoyment. Thank you for the great moments we have shared together and your co-operation in answering my thesis questionnaires.


Next, a special thank to my family, my wife, Nadilla Mohd Kamil, my eldest son, Muadzam Akhtar and my daughter, Mahreen Alisha, a newborn one week after my registration for MOSH program, for their continuous support and encouragement. I am forever indebted to my parents, especially to both of my parents-in-law, for their sacrifice from the beginning until the accomplishment of this program generally, which included the completion of this thesis.

Lastly, I offer my best regards and blessings to all of those who supported me in any respect throughout the completion of this thesis (and the study as a whole).

We stop living, we stop learning.

Sincerely

Saharudin Mohd Dan
MOSH, Cohort 5
802306


5 comments:

Idi said...

Congratulation bro. Well done. Inspiring!

Santai Blogger said...

Thanks Idi. Perhaps a good moment is worth sharing with others.. " )

The Tobs

Idi said...

This moment, my fren, is more than worth to share. Bak kata kawan2, sharing is caring.. hehehe. Congratulation again. Chaiyokkk!!!

Azhar Omar said...

Congrats bro ... well done ..

The Tobs said...

Thanks Tok.. you're welcome..