Found at Beemp3.com
(THOSE ARTICLES WHICH ARE NOT PROPERLY CITED OR CREDITED, PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLE FOR THE ORIGINAL LINK OF THE ARTICLES)

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Doing It With Determination and Conscience


1. It’s been a while I did not write anything in my blog except posting few photos of numbers of activity that I have run throughout the year with my peers, and some other photos when I was outstation alone.

2. Now, in the month of Ramadhan (1432 Hijrah), the work phase seems more relaxing, with a lot of time spent inside the office instead of going outside, meeting up with my customers.

3. Last year, during this time, I recalled I was busy compiling my grandiloquences project from my facebook’s status, where in that side project, many books that relate to the development of words power have been read through, many words have been memorized, many sentences have been constructed, with some anecdotal, created with most ideas are based on current issues that occur at a time.

4. However, the project did not last long, as the momentum had slowing down, especially after my convocation in March 2010, and until June 2010, it was stopped due to work commitments and multiple excuses (not reasons) for what I could give. The project however, is only for responses to pass the time and I am free to decide whether or not to continue, having a long break before I start again at any time.

5. I keep going on admiring those who can write well, throwing ideas in their writings, moreover if coupled with some facts and figures about certain issues and situations, then finally make a short essay that is interesting to read. Believe that myself also capable on putting down my ideas too, but this time literally determination must be in line with my 'conscience'.

6. There are many definitions of ‘conscience’, and preferably, this is a little that accompany my prescription;

Definition of 'conscience'; noun

i. The inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action: to follow the dictates of conscience.

ii. The complex of ethical and moral principles that controls or inhibits the actions or thoughts of an individual.

(source; http://dictionary.reference.com/)

7. Hopefully the next will continue to flow.



No comments: