Found at Beemp3.com
(THOSE ARTICLES WHICH ARE NOT PROPERLY CITED OR CREDITED, PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLE FOR THE ORIGINAL LINK OF THE ARTICLES)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fabregas signs 5-year deal in (euro) 29 million transfer

(Click on title for original article)

"It took a lot of years, months, days to get here ... it's nice to be home after eight years,"

"I gave everything with Arsenal. But it didn't show in the club because I really only won an FA Cup,"

"One of my biggest regrets is not leaving Arsenal with a championship."

Put your shirt on it: Cesc Fabregas is forced to wear the Barcelona top (dailymail.uk.com)



"It wasn't really the losing, it was the routine. Year after year, it was always the same story,"

"Fighting until the end only to see we didn't have the energy, in the semifinals, the finals, to arrive in the final sprint."

"My goal is to triumph in Barca, to add my part to make this team stronger."

"This is the most difficult challenge of my life,"

"When you play with great players you learn a lot. I'll work hard for the team, with humility, to earn my spot in the team and I won't stop until I do so."

"There have been some long weeks, months, of suffering. Not the worst suffering of my life, but yes these have been difficult days not knowing what my future would be,"

"It appeared it would never end."

"The number is not the most important thing, but the club knew it was special for me,"

"I'm very happy to wear it."

"Wenger is a special person to me. He'll always be a second father to me,"

"I'll never be able to find the words to express my thanks for what he did for me. I think he has a been given a bad image here and that shouldn't be the case. If I'm here, a big part of that is thanks to him."

"I am physically ready,"

"but it is the coach's decision."

No comments: